Click The Above Photo For Larger View & Reference.
Tournament event #6 for the Collins Inc. – Bass For Cash Series will take place this Saturday, August 2nd, on the Roanoke River along the Plymouth City Waterfront. You can visit the “Schedule” tab at our site for a map to the ramp location.
- Morning registration is planned to begin on-site at approximately 4:15 AM. Cash or check is the only form of payment accepted.
- Every team must check in at our Yamaha registration tent the morning of each event. Even if you have pre-registered, we need to know that you are in attendance and provide you with important information.
- A livewell check will be conducted on the water at the gazebo near the registration area. See the above photo for reference.
- Blast Off Will Begin At Safe Light – Approximately 5:30 – 5:45 AM.
- Please be checked in, have your livewells checked, and your boat in the water well in advance of the start of the event.
- Return / Weigh-In – 3:00 PM (Be Sure To Check In With A Tournament Official). Depending on the number of total entries, we may create additional flights and return times. This information will be announced prior to blast off.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Minimum size for this event will be 14” in length. Reminder, no courtesy measurements allowed.
- Complimentary food items and door prizes will be available during afternoon weigh-in, so stick around if you can.
Off Limits Period: We would like to remind everyone of the off-limits period as specified within the tournament rules. If you feel that you have violated this rule in any way, please contact us so that we may make arrangements to have your entry fee moved over to a future event.
Please take time to read over the complete 2014 BFCS rules as tournament rules may vary from tournament trail to tournament trail. We do not want to see anyone caught off guard.
Click on this link for 2014 BFCS rules: 2014 Rules