Are you looking for a bass club to join? Take a look at what we have to offer.
The Five County Bassmasters is a club of local anglers that enjoy the sport of bass tournament fishing and see the importance of having a voice in matters such as wildlife and fisheries conservation. The club name was created due to our founding members living in Johnston, Wake, Wayne, Wilson, and Nash counties of North Carolina.
With our typical club tournament season spanning from March through November and only one event per month, the Five County Bassmasters offers anglers an affordable means of testing their skills against other local club members. By being a club member, you are entitled to compete in additional NC B.A.S.S. Federation Nation events throughout the year, allowing those that wish to compete in more events per month an opportunity to do so.
If you have a desire of advancing to larger tournament events, then this club may be for you. The Five County Bassmasters offers each member an opportunity to advance to regional, divisional, and national competition, including a shot at competing in the Bassmaster Classic against top B.A.S.S. tournament professionals.
The Five County Bassmasters is always open for new membership. If you are interested in being part of our club feel free to check us out. We welcome you to visit us at one of our monthly club meetings, with no obligation to join at that time, where you can meet our current members, ask any questions that you may have about the club, as well as get a feel for what our club is all about. Best of all – It does not cost you anything just to visit a meeting!!! You are not required to pay any dues or fees until you decide to join the club.
Club meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday night of each month
- Outdoor Accessories Unlimited
- 106 West Second Street
- Kenly, NC 27542
- (919) 284-1164
(Click Map Above For Detailed Directions)
- B.A.S.S. and N.C. Federation Nation affiliation. (www.bassmaster.com – www.ncbfn.com)
- Fish as a team or as an individual in tournament events. Five (5) fish limit per boat. Entry fees are on a “per-boat” basis.
- Morning live well checks mandatory to ensure fairness to everyone participating and ensure the well being of our tournament creel.
- Safe tournament events with life jackets and engine shut-off devices required from launch to loading. (At any time the combustion engine is running)
- Product discounts for members from state and national sponsors.
- Up to date information passed along to club members from state leaders and other sources. Any information from the state president will either be sent directly to the club members or distributed through the club president. (E-mail address required for fastest receipt of news and event information)
Lakes and Rivers visited by our club
Tournament locations are voted on by the club members
- Kerr/Buggs Island Lake
- Lake Gaston
- Falls Lake
- Jordan Lake
- Roanoke River
- Chowan River
- Tar/Pamlico River
- Neuse/Trent Rivers