- Remeber The Reason For Memorial DayAs we observe Memorial Day on Monday, remember the reason that this day is set aside. We salute the men, women and families of our country's Armed Forces! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend! […]
- National Safe Boating WeekWith National Safe Boating Week underway, we would like to remind you to always wear a life jacket when your boat is in operation. Boat Smart From The Start. Take A Boating Education Course And Get A Vessel Safety Check For Your Boat. For More Information, Contact The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary At, www.cgaus.org, Or The United States Power Squadrons […]
- Ranger Apache Series Aluminum BoatsOver the past few weeks we've had several requests to see more of the new Ranger Apache Series Aluminum Boats. With that in mind, we took a few snapshots during a tour of the new Aluminum Manufacturing Facility with the crew from Hook n' Look. We hope that you enjoy the photos and be sure to check out www.rangeraluminum.com for more photos and addi […]
- Remeber The Reason For Memorial Day
- Fish the creeks and the riversNow’s the time to fish smaller, moving bodies of water. That means the creeks and the rivers. I say that because the major lakes and reservoirs will be covered over this weekend with recreational boats. read more […]
- Running marinas for postspawn bassEdwin Evers shares his tips for catching postspawn bass in marinas. read more […]
- How KVD power fishes the postspawnKVD rarely slows down to catch bass, and he finds no need to do it in the postspawn. read more […]
- America's big bass guruWhether your goal is the biggest bass in the world or the biggest bass in your lake, Mike Long can help. Hundreds of double-digit largemouths, including one over 20 pounds, make him the most accomplished trophy angler in bass fishing history. read more […]
- Schultz on minnow baitsElite Series pro Bernie Schultz discusses his go-to minnow bait, the Rapala Scatter Rap. read more […]
- Fish the creeks and the rivers
Monthly Archives: February 2010
By Michelle Miley
Lake maps contain a large amount of information. Like other maps, they can be confusing, but with a little background knowledge, lake maps can be very useful helping people avoid underwater hazards, as well as for providing data about water depth. Swimmers, boaters and anglers can all benefit from the types of information [...]
Here’s how to catch bass during the spawning stage beyond beating the bank . . .
BY LOUIE STOUT
If you love early season bass fishing because it’s easy, learn to identify the seasonal patterns of spring and you’ll like it even more. Indeed, you can do well on most days by beating the banks with [...]
Took a little trip over to Buckhorn Sunday afternoon with, club member, Randy Parker. Randy asked me to tag along with him for guidance since he was going to make his first trip out with his first boat. Yes, he was in desperation mode if he asked me to join him!!!
All went well. Randy got [...]
Welcome to the official site for Jeff Narron. I hope to have some interesting news and information posted here in the near future. Please excuse the mess while I set up office.
Feel free to take a look at the tabs above and the links to the right.
Check back soon for more updates and added material.