- Remeber The Reason For Memorial DayAs we observe Memorial Day on Monday, remember the reason that this day is set aside. We salute the men, women and families of our country's Armed Forces! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend! […]
- National Safe Boating WeekWith National Safe Boating Week underway, we would like to remind you to always wear a life jacket when your boat is in operation. Boat Smart From The Start. Take A Boating Education Course And Get A Vessel Safety Check For Your Boat. For More Information, Contact The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary At, www.cgaus.org, Or The United States Power Squadrons […]
- Ranger Apache Series Aluminum BoatsOver the past few weeks we've had several requests to see more of the new Ranger Apache Series Aluminum Boats. With that in mind, we took a few snapshots during a tour of the new Aluminum Manufacturing Facility with the crew from Hook n' Look. We hope that you enjoy the photos and be sure to check out www.rangeraluminum.com for more photos and addi […]
- Remeber The Reason For Memorial Day
- How KVD power fishes the postspawnKVD rarely slows down to catch bass, and he finds no need to do it in the postspawn. read more […]
- Fish the creeks and the riversNow’s the time to fish smaller, moving bodies of water. That means the creeks and the rivers. I say that because the major lakes and reservoirs will be covered over this weekend with recreational boats. read more […]
- Running marinas for postspawn bassEdwin Evers shares his tips for catching postspawn bass in marinas. read more […]
- America's big bass guruWhether your goal is the biggest bass in the world or the biggest bass in your lake, Mike Long can help. Hundreds of double-digit largemouths, including one over 20 pounds, make him the most accomplished trophy angler in bass fishing history. read more […]
- Schultz on minnow baitsElite Series pro Bernie Schultz discusses his go-to minnow bait, the Rapala Scatter Rap. read more […]
- How KVD power fishes the postspawn
Monthly Archives: March 2010
By Frank McKane Jr.
Much of what it takes to win a tournament happens during practice
Many tournaments are won before the opening cast ever hits the water. Usually, the winning angler discovered some unique pattern or spot that enabled him to bring a trophy-class bag to the weigh scale.
This discovery isn’t something these anglers leave to [...]
I dusted off the camera and took it along for the ride with me over the weekend to the lake. I’ve added a RAM mount bracket to the camera so I can position it in a couple different areas of the boat for filming. This is a short test video to work the bugs out. [...]
By Jay T. McNamara, Ph.D., L.P.
You’ve heard this before, and you’ve read it here, but I’ll say it again: The best way to learn something is to teach it to someone else. In order to effectively explain a technique or demonstrate an application to someone else, you have to know the thing inside and out. [...]