- National Safe Boating WeekWith National Safe Boating Week underway, we would like to remind you to always wear a life jacket when your boat is in operation. Boat Smart From The Start. Take A Boating Education Course And Get A Vessel Safety Check For Your Boat. For More Information, Contact The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary At, www.cgaus.org, Or The United States Power Squadrons […]
- Ranger Apache Series Aluminum BoatsOver the past few weeks we've had several requests to see more of the new Ranger Apache Series Aluminum Boats. With that in mind, we took a few snapshots during a tour of the new Aluminum Manufacturing Facility with the crew from Hook n' Look. We hope that you enjoy the photos and be sure to check out www.rangeraluminum.com for more photos and addi […]
- Behind the Scenes in the Ranger Aluminum Boat PlantAs promised, here's a behind the scenes look at Kim and Danny Stricker of Hook n' Look shooting some footage inside the new Ranger aluminum boat manufacturing facility for an upcoming episode. Both the Ranger Tournament Series and the Ranger Apache Series aluminum boats are manufactured in this recent state-of-the-art addition to our campus in Flip […]
- National Safe Boating Week
- Bass Fishing for Beginners: The ReelLearn more about how to get started bass fishing by selecting the right reel. read more […]
- Meet Mike Long: Big bass guruWhether your goal is the biggest bass in the world or the biggest bass in your lake, Mike Long can help. Hundreds of double-digit largemouths, including one over 20 pounds, make him the most accomplished trophy angler in bass fishing history. read more […]
- As busy as you let itAs you read this, I'm hard at work getting back on track. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been so busy that I haven't taken care of my boat and tackle they way I usually do. read more […]
- Crankbait tips for the four seasonsHere's how four Elite Series pros stay on fish all year with seasonal crankbaits. read more […]
- Solving the postspawn puzzleThe postspawn probably isn't anyone's favorite time to go bass fishing, but it can be very productive. read more […]
- Bass Fishing for Beginners: The Reel
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Photo: Troy Lindner
One of the Fit 4 Fishing stretching exercises that can help prevent fishing elbow.
As reported today on BassFan (click here), fishing-related injuries have reached an epidemic rate at the tour level. But such injuries occur throughout all levels of fishing.
Sometimes the injuries are simply a reoccurrence of old sports injuries. Other times [...]
By Louie Stout – Bassmaster.com
Winning two-man (“buddy”) tournaments involves more than hooking and landing fish.
It’s about teamwork, time management, and proper use of the boat.
No one knows that better than Alabama pro Russ Lane, who had a great deal of success fishing team tournaments before turning pro.
“Most team anglers just go fishing, but the successful [...]
Article From basseast.com
September 12, 2010
If you’ve fished Kerr Lake (NC/VA) recently, you’ve probably noticed smaller, and fewer bass in your livewell. The Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries held a meeting on September 9, 2010 and released the finding findings from a study conducted at Kerr Lake. For the last several years, anglers have [...]