- Lake Commandos 620VS Fisherman Walk-ThroughSteve Pennaz, host of Lake Commandos, recently received his new Ranger 620VS Fisherman and took the time to shoot this piece highlighting his favorite features of this versatile multi-species design including Ranger's Rite-Track Keel® and the Ranger Trail® trailer. Be sure your volume is turned up, hit the play button, and see why the Ranger 620VS is St […]
- The Ultimate Ownership Experience is Built To Be Yours™The Ranger Cut-Away Boat allows you to see the unique design and construction characteristics of a Ranger while highlighting the attention to detail our employees put into giving you the Ultimate Ownership Experience. We hope you enjoy the 4th and final video in this series featuring the new Ranger Z520C Cut-Away. For more information on the Ranger Cut-Away […]
- Remeber The Reason For Memorial DayAs we observe Memorial Day on Monday, remember the reason that this day is set aside. We salute the men, women and families of our country's Armed Forces! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend! […]
- Lake Commandos 620VS Fisherman Walk-Through
- Three in a row, finallyNo, I’m not talking about tournaments. I’m talking about good, solid tournament fishing days. read more […]
- The smallmouth game of hi-loBorn into current, riverine brown bass are aggressive strikers, powerful fighters and explosive acrobats. Every angler wants in on that action. But to be a successful river fisherman, you must learn to adapt. read more […]
- Let the search beginFiguring out depth and cover is the key to finding fish on virtually any body of water. And it's precisely the information any top level pro wants before heading into battle. read more […]
- Lethargic summer smallmouthToday there’s a cold front sweeping across most of the smallmouth territory in our country, but don’t let that fool you. The water is heating up and the smallmouth are getting lethargic. read more […]
- River bass and tidal watersI’m over on the James River getting ready for the Open that starts tomorrow. read more […]
- Three in a row, finally
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Light winds and a thin blanket of fog consumed the Tar-Pamlico River city of Washington, NC this morning as we pulled into the boat ramp parking area. Carefully making our way out on to the river system it didn’t take too long for us to find a little action. A school of small stripers were [...]
The fall season is now within sight. Cooler weather will soon greet us making for a more tolerable day on the water. As the bait fish eventually start to migrate to the backs of creeks, the bass will follow.
Anyone that knows me well will agree that this is probably my favorite time of the year [...]
Tournaments will be televised and aimed at a wide audience.
By”: KELLY BOSTIAN World Outdoors Writer (www.tulsaworld.com)Published: 8/5/2011
If it worked for professional poker, it could work for professional bass fishing.
The Outdoor Channel and a group of 24 top anglers announced Thursday they have formed Major League Fishing, an organization owned jointly by the cable television [...]
By: Terri Saylor – Correspondent
Clay Dyer’s greatest fishing challenge has nothing to do with his physical disabilities. Even though he was born without legs and a left arm, Dyer uses his partial right arm to perfect a fishing technique that has landed him in the ranks of the top bass fishermen in the [...]
Boyd Duckett said Major League Fishing will try to capture three key components of the sport for TV viewers – competition, emotion and characters.
Does competitive bass fishing have the potential to become a nationwide TV phenomenon like poker did a few years back? Boyd Duckett and a couple dozen other top anglers believe [...]
Story from WRAL.com
Henderson, N.C. — A fast-growing aquatic weed is causing headaches for some property owners along Kerr Lake.
The weed hydrilla has been a nuisance in Kerr Lake in recent years but sprang up with a vengeance around docks and shores last year, said Paul McKenzie, agricultural agent for Vance and Warren counties.
Hydrilla is concentrated [...]