- Remeber The Reason For Memorial DayAs we observe Memorial Day on Monday, remember the reason that this day is set aside. We salute the men, women and families of our country's Armed Forces! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend! […]
- National Safe Boating WeekWith National Safe Boating Week underway, we would like to remind you to always wear a life jacket when your boat is in operation. Boat Smart From The Start. Take A Boating Education Course And Get A Vessel Safety Check For Your Boat. For More Information, Contact The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary At, www.cgaus.org, Or The United States Power Squadrons […]
- Ranger Apache Series Aluminum BoatsOver the past few weeks we've had several requests to see more of the new Ranger Apache Series Aluminum Boats. With that in mind, we took a few snapshots during a tour of the new Aluminum Manufacturing Facility with the crew from Hook n' Look. We hope that you enjoy the photos and be sure to check out www.rangeraluminum.com for more photos and addi […]
- Remeber The Reason For Memorial Day
- Fish the creeks and the riversNow’s the time to fish smaller, moving bodies of water. That means the creeks and the rivers. I say that because the major lakes and reservoirs will be covered over this weekend with recreational boats. read more […]
- Running marinas for postspawn bassEdwin Evers shares his tips for catching postspawn bass in marinas. read more […]
- How KVD power fishes the postspawnKVD rarely slows down to catch bass, and he finds no need to do it in the postspawn. read more […]
- America's big bass guruWhether your goal is the biggest bass in the world or the biggest bass in your lake, Mike Long can help. Hundreds of double-digit largemouths, including one over 20 pounds, make him the most accomplished trophy angler in bass fishing history. read more […]
- Schultz on minnow baitsElite Series pro Bernie Schultz discusses his go-to minnow bait, the Rapala Scatter Rap. read more […]
- Fish the creeks and the rivers
Category Archives: Uncategorized
March 8, 2013
Dear North Carolina BoatU.S. Member:
The North Carolina General Assembly is considering legislation that would significantly increase registration fees on recreational boats to raise revenue for coastal dredging projects. BoatU.S. is dedicated to preserving access to waterways but S.B. 58 places an unfair financial burden on recreational boaters while ignoring the responsibility of commercial [...]
New site designed specifically to deliver information aluminum-boat buyers want most
FLIPPIN, ARK. (January 24, 2013)
Ranger Boats announces the launch of RangerAluminum.com, a website devoted solely to the legendary brand’s all-new lineup of aluminum boats. The new site will initially cover the Tournament Series with subsequent pages added in the coming weeks focused on the [...]
Press Release From: FLW Outdoors – www.flwoutdoors.com
MINNEAPOLIS – FLW announced today that Z-Man® Fishing Products, the nation’s fastest-growing fishing lure brand, will return as an associate sponsor of the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization for the 2013 season. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Z-Man will receive exposure across several of FLW’s platforms, including its [...]
2013 is here! It’s almost time to kick things off again. Thanks to James Overstreet and his awesome video displayed below, we can all get a little fired up awaiting that first cast of the season.
Collins Inc. located on Hwy 70 in Smithfield, NC will host the “Bass For Cash Series”, a six event series that will cover triangle area lakes starting in March of 2013. Contingency awards from Ranger, Stratos, and Triton are planned and will add to the event payouts. Additional contingency awards are in the works as [...]
By Don Corkran, B.A.S.S. Times
(As printed in the August issue of B.A.S.S. Times.)
I first penned this column for B.A.S.S. Times in September 1991. Now, 20-plus years later, I had hoped that it would not be necessary to re-publish.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
I have done a little editing to update the message, but the message is still [...]
The Five County Bassmasters invites you to come to their open tournament event.
Five County Bassmasters
Open Team Tournament
City of Wilson – Buckhorn Reservoir
September 8, 2012
Click Here for entry form.
Click below for map.
Looking in informative videos to increase your fishing skills. Take a look at Z-Man TV for interesting discussions from the Z-Man Crew. These videos offer great insight from Z-Man Pro Staff members and give you underwater views of the lures in action.
Click Here: Z-Man TV
New Black Bass Length Limit for Western North Carolina Waters in Effect Aug. 1
RALEIGH, N.C. (July 31, 2012) — The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission will implement a new 14-inch minimum length limit for largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass in most western North Carolina waters effective Aug. 1.
The daily creel limit, which is five black bass [...]
Z-Man Continues New Product Innovation with Pro-Inspired, Technique-Specific Bait Offerings for 2013
Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 12:00:00 am:
Building upon the media interest, tournament success, and ensuing consumer demand that their 2012 new products have enjoyed, Z-Man Fishing Products, Inc. (Z-Man) will be introducing four new products at this year’s ICAST that will continue to round out [...]